Waste Water Treatment Plant
Sewage Is The Wastewater Generated From Domestic Operations (House Hold/ Offices/ Commercial Complexes/ Hotels/ Hospitals /etc.)There are some technologies by which we can treat sewage
Extended Aeration Process
Extended Aeration is a type of activated sludge process with no primary settling and very long aerobic detention time to generate less excess sludge overall.
BOD removal efficiency Extended Aeration>Activated sludge process.
Pretreatment-Settles untreatable material
Aeration– Bacteria to multiply-Oxidation of organic mater.
Clarification-Remove activated sludge
MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor)/ FAB (Fluidized Aerobic Bed Reactor)Technology
Moving Bed Bio Reactor-MBBR is a variant of submerged aerated filter technology. It provides a small footprint solution for carbonaceous, nitrification, C+N or in anoxic mode for de-nitrification treatment with very low capital and operating costs together with a low head loss.
- Ring Pac Media-Boyant Carrier
- Aeration system keeps the carriers with activated sludge in motion.
- BOD/COD REDUCTION –large internal surface area contact)
- Area Lesser then SAFF (<20%) & ASP (<40%)
Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film (SAFF Technology)
Submerged Aerobic Fixed Film-SAFF Technology incorporates the advantages of Fixed Film Technology combined with Fine bubble Diffused Aeration. SAFF is highly suitable for medium and low strength wastewater.
- Area Lesser then ASP (<20%) & higher then MBBR
- Reduce the amount of BOD /COD and ammonia and nitrogen
- No back wash-High Voidage
- Reduce Operation Cost
SBR (Sequencing Batch reactors )Technology
- Sequential Batch Reactor is a fill-and-draw Extended Aeration.
- “Single Batch” reactor -Equalization, aeration and clarification.
- Power consumption-40% Less
- Solid retention time-10 to 30 days
- MLSS 3000-10000mg/L
- Minimal footprint.
- Phosphorous removal Achieved
- Lesser then ASP (<20%)& higher then MBBR
- SBR is designed to minimize O & M cost
MBR (Membrane Bio Reactor)Technology
- Membrane Bio Reactor -combination of biological treatment and high-efficient solids/liquid separation system.
- Membrane -polyether sulphone ,pore size of 0.2 to 0.015 micro meters.
- Block solids and bacteria, fats, oils, colloids, macromolecules as well as of most viruses.
- Reduce Reactor volume up to 30 – 40 %
- Controlled sludge recycle from membrane tanks prevents DO interference during anoxic treatment
Advance MBBR Technology (PVA Gel Technology)
- PVA(polyvinyl alcohol) gel is a porous hydrogel that is ideally suited for immobilization of microorganisms essential for the degradation of pollutants.
- PVA gel has a micro –porous (20 micron) structure in which bacteria can be retained
- Quite high load is possible(5times)
- Used in biological nitrification and denitrification process
- Reduction in sludge production